15 April 2009

Jam Jam Jam

My dad gave me a ride home just now at around 1830hrs.

I think I made the wrong choice in attempting to chiong with those people knocking off from work. We were travelling down KJE toward BKE, when I saw those BIG LED board indicating that there's an accident and traffic jam somewhere further down the road. So, I suggest that we exit the highway at the next exit to avoid the jam.

But we seem to be bringing the whole highway of cars with us. Suddenly, the whole of Singapore seem to agree with my suggestion when those people around me "hated" my comment. So we created another jam by trying to squeeze four lanes of vehicles into the pathetic two lanes ulu road.

When we finally got pass the bottle-neck , there is another idiotic small car that crash itself with the "dunno-how-many-tonnes" lorry when it fail to give way to the main road. It's the car fault, OR-BE-GOOD that it loses one of its side mirror. Somemore created another jam when the whole highway of cars is here because they wanted to avoid the highway jam, can't he choose a better day to crash his car!

I saw my Warrant Officer on the jam...ahahah. He was driving on the road shoulder, I think the SAF is getting a bit too arrogant, so what even if you are an regular? You want the LTA to path an extra lane just for you guys, just like the bus lane?

So better set a good example so you will be respected. Don't worry, if there is a war, people will give way to you...at least I will!

KiloSierra...the jam make me damn tired.

No comments: