14 April 2009

Robot's NUS Search

I'm helping my mum to do data entry for her bakery. One year worth of data to be key into the system so as to submit our income tax report in May 2009. If you know Kian Soon, you should know that this kind of job is worst than asking him not to talk. It's seriously...

BOOORRRRRRing~

No choice. Nobody in the correct state of mind will employ a person for just one month. I'm getting use to the take, read, type, take, read, type, take, read, type...I'm turning into a robot!

After my work today, I feel like visiting JiaYi in NUS. Gave her a call to confirm that she is still in school, she is doing some revision for her upcoming exam at the central library. She told me to take my own sweet time as she need more time to revise before going home with me.

So, instead of the common-sensical way of taking the shuttle bus, I walk all the way from the AYE bus stop to the central library. I love walking!...I actually think that walking in NUS is easier than figuring out which bus to take in NUS. The way they categorise their bus is totally unfriendly, maybe it's a way the school train their student mind?

Jiayi sneakout her matric card so that I can tapped to go in. Yup, NUS only allowed the NUSian to use their library, stingy right!!! and I swear JY cannot be a soldier, the way she sneaks the card out is so BLOODY obvious, her eyes keep looking around...she keep giggling...anyway I got in without much problem.

Went to their study area, which is super quiet. i feel damn uneasy so I try to read JY's marketing textbook which is SOOO "EXCITING" !!! So we leave the library after ten minutes, grab ourselves some bites and we walk around the Sports recreational centre before boarding the 151 bus out of NUS....THEN...

THAT JIAYI FOUND OUT SHE MISPLACED HER EZ-LINK CARD IN SOME DON'T KNOW GOD KNOWS WHERE CORNER OF THE BLOODY DON'T KNOW HOW MANY HECTARES BIG NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE MAIN CAMPUS

Haiz...so we alight the bus and walk back to where we bought the snacks and ask around...nope...

Next stop...Central library...nope...still no card...

Next stop....FASS Canteen...ask the cleaners...nope and they direct us to the drink store and Jiayi is like queueing in order to ask the uncle if anyone return her card to the store WHEN I saw her card is on the wall just next to where she is standing...-.-"...don't know where her eyes grow!....somemore she lost it in the canteen at noon and only realised it 7 hours later...-.-""""""

Haha...but she was very happy, and when I see people happy I also happy. Actually, throughout the whole incident I was very calm and totally not frustrated because...

Firstly...not my card what...

Secondly...I have all the time in the world...I rather search for her card than to do DATA ENTRY...

Finally, after one hour of NUS treasure hunt, we are back on track to getting home. I have got my share of exercise after being a pig since ORD.

The night scene in NUS is NICE~~~

But I still think NTU one better.

KiloSierra - I'm gonna stay alive

No comments: