12 December 2006

12th Dec 2006 - Modem Back but I will be going off soon

My modem is back !!!

My modem is confiscated by my mum. But not because of me, is my bro. He play com like breathing like that, non-stop one, from wake up till sleep, 7 days a week. So I'm affected by him la. Idiot...actually not very affected, coz my life system don't rely on computer support system like my bro.

For your information, my bro is still alive although his support system is removed.

So now, let reveil the result of YOUR prayer........


NAPFA FAILED

Wahahah...dunno why I feel like laughing.


Prayer is insufficient for me, I think next time you all should go vegetarian for 7x7=49 days and three steps one kneel till the temple in India to bless me...wahahahahah...

Put the napfa aside first, Weijie (wj) have been selling otah at my mum shop there for two days. I think he very unlucky, out of 365 days, he sell on the day that coincide with the Star Award, so no pple lo. If you don't believe the power of this kind of lame show then you are very wrong, there are alot of L*ME people who like the show...wahahaha. But just now (Monday), he earn about $36 which I think quite ok la, compared to the $24 on the Lamey Starry day.

Ya, since my napfa failed, I will be going for NS this saturday...Clap Clap...

I feel exciting and nervous at the same time, coz it is totally different experience from the last 18 years of my life, hopefully it will be an exciting and eye-opening experience. Maybe I will grow taller inside...due to all the stretching and training :P

But the happy thing is that I won't be restrain by the stupid two weeks imprisonment, coz I will be out on the 24th of Dec...christmas eve...hahaha..then again on the 31th of dec...wahahahah.

So, I will be waiting up there for wj and bee for their jan intake...Up there=Tekong, pls refer to map...it don't means heaven.

So I try to blog every time I check out of the Tekong resort, and share all event with you guys especially if you are a pre-enlistist.

That all for now...I will blog one more time before I enlist....

P.S. - Leonard got a new secret again, so now me and wj are the guardian to two leo's secret...wahaahha.

See you..bye bye

No comments: