14 December 2006

14th Dec 2006 - Filled with memories

Filled with sudden surge of nostalgic.

Maybe it is because I'm going for National Service, that my brain fill with images and memories. Feeling so happy that I have a group of great friends around me. They are so great that I don't treat them as friends anymore. In fact, they are like a second family to me, at least I feel this way. So I will dedicate this post and changes of blog to them before I report for NS.

First amendment to the blog is the introduction message. You cannot click anywhere on the blog to view that now. It is only available when you just enter the blog, clicking on the navigation button will disable that message. So, clicking on the refresh button will allow you to view the new message. The message is written based on the feeling I'm having at this moment, and I think it will enable everyone to know more about me.

Another change is the new link in my blog. Click on "My portal" and Leonard is the latest link. In the "My life" portion, I have also add new section to it. Scroll all the way down you will find the memories portion, all photo will be posted in this section. The Kuala Lumpur is already posted up there.

So, for convenient sake, I will blog on all the member of my "gang"...starting from the oldest...actually we are all the same age la...

KianSoon - That's me. I'm the noisiest and loudest in the group and also the one with the most objection. I'm the only one that doesn't have proper school for this two years. You will know about me later as this my blog, so lets go to the next one.

Sherry - The lamest member of our group. She is also the most daring and confident one. She is also considered as the second loudest in our group. She is full of creative and artistic idea, so taking media design in nanyang polytechnic now. The only member in poly. A ex-choir member, so she sings very well.

CheongLong - aka Ah bee. The clown in our group. You can say that he is a very conservative person but sometime he is too lust for people to believe. He play the drum and play soccer. He is very clever but not proud so he had a very wide circle of friends. But his English is very very limited so don't use word that are too "deep" when talking with him. I think he is a very filial son.

Kelly - The dark Angel in our group as she is very "tanned". A girl with a lot of past relationship, seeking for the one that will pamper her. She love to be pretty but she is not those bimbo on the street. Sometime she had sharp eyes and detect anormaly in a person action. She is a caring girl but will nag a lot, especially on the outlook and action of the four boys in our group.

Jiayi - The super sotong. She can forget thing super easily, what happen to her just now is like centuries ago. I think her world move much much slower, she also walk like snail. She is also a owl, sleep very very late but can wake up very early...superwoman. She care a lot for her friends, some people might think she's too clingy but to me, she is a great girl. A simple, caring girl. She is single, up for grab !!! ( but need to go thru our audition)

Weijie - The mysterious genius. He is a tall and skinny guy. So skinny that he can walk pass without people noticing. He keep a lot to himself, even me (I'm experienced at reading people action and mind due to last year...tell you later) don't what he is thinking. Superb in mathematics, call him if you had question that you dunno. He's my opposition, never agree with whatever I say. Play games also want to fight with me. Like to sing out of tune a lot. So let's call him the Mysterious Childish "out-of-tune" genius.

Leonard - The neutral person. Known him for six years, from confident to no confident to confident. A great listener, he can give very good advice if he really wants to. But too passive, he oftenly wait for action before he produce a reaction like Newton's third law. A guy with lots of love, but control well. What he say and does often offend pple unknowingly, so let him know and he will explain the true meaning to you. Great buddy.

MeiTing - The white Angel also due to her complexion. Almost same height as kelly so they are the two angels. MT is the most matured person in our group, often reminding us of our objectives. She is like a little "big" sister in our group. She also like to suan pple alot, but she don't really meant it. She like ayumi alot and a jap. fan. The most responsible one.



The UnTold Story

We met in the third year of secondary school from in 3E1 but somehow managed to form the group unknowingly. Promote to the fourth year together, and through competition and help within each other, we enjoy the studying for O level. We all go into tertiary institution successfully - Wj, Mt, Leo, Bee, Jy, Kelly and me went to Junior College and Sherry pursuing her education in polytechnic.

But due to reasons, I quited JC and and later quited Poly. I lost my raging confident that I have in Secondary school, I took that period to reflect upon everything. I place a distance btw myself and the seven of them, thinking that we are in two different world. For months, I meet them only for birthdays. Slowly, I began to sort out all my reflection and objective. I re-pursue my education as a private student taking ALevels, but still I refrain from meeting them. Desperate for help, I also hesitate to call them. Instead, I approach other friends.

Those are days that I fight the battle alone. One particular friend (ann) helps me a lot, I really thanks her, she also update me of the seven friends. But still, the kind of friendship with her is still totally different from the one with my seven friends. It is a totally two different world, so eventually I started to contact back with my group but that is already like one year later.

At first, it is a bit awkward as I suddenly ask them for help as I didn't told them anything about me and it is like so long since we really chat. Somemore it is like around the second half of the year 2006 when I reapproach them, when they are also busy preparing their ALevels. But they provided help, and the familiar feeling is coming back to me. So they help me to catch up on my studies and ALevels just like the OLevels for the last two months.

The rest is what you all are reading in the past blog. I manage to regain my confident and completed my ALevels. Today, I'm writing all these out for the first time before I go for NS to thanks them for all the help that they have unknowingly given me.

Thanks...
KianSoon

No comments: