30 November 2006

30th Nov 2006

Last day of November...

I have decided not to blog on the Kuala Lumpur trip...YA...I'm lazy to blog on the three day events.

Don't worry and don't curse and swear yet...(ya, I know you also not very interested right...But IT'S MY BLOG...WAHAHA)...you may go to meiting blog to see what we have been doing for the past three days in K.L....

You can also choose not to bother...up to you !!!

For pple who don't know meiting...click on *My Portal* ...ya...the pic below with four Hooligans looking at you...then click on *meiting*...obviously

To add to meiting blog...Leonard is still having his mood swing till now...I really think he is transforming into an Ah ma...Who on earth is able to sleep in a amusement theme park...don't suspect...it's our wonderful leonard...clap clap !!! He is virtually asleep on the whole trip, just like the Malacca Trip in 2002 and the Perth Trip in 2004 and now the K.L. Trip in 2006.

Ya, Please sympatise me for enduring these three trip with him...maybe I should get an award for my courage...wahahaha

Enough of "Leonard the Stone", I skip my Napfa booking yesterday...-.-...But I going next wednesday, I really cannot bring myself to go yesterday as it is really too embarassing to go when I cannot even pull 1 pull up...T.T....so now I'm training...hopefully to get a silver next wednesday...

Today I'm painting my living room ALONE...my brother say he sick...dunno is act one anot...anyway now I'm waiting for the paint to dry before I touch up...for your information...I have only completed the entrance part...it is really tiring...as there is too much detail...

Please everyone pray for me...any religion also can...pray that I will get a silver for my napfa...
PRAY that I enlist in JANuary...

Kk...thanks...I gtg now...but continue praying...don't stop...don't laugh...concentrate on praying for me...bye









Wei...I'm still here...Continue praying..-.-...ya its lame...but continue to pray...

No comments: