hahah...just book out just now at 1100 (29th Dec 2006), very very tired so i slept all the way till seven in the evening...then wake up to find myself having flu and fever...that stupid Tekong and the commanders lah...raining still ask us stand in the rain then they stand in shelter.
But my officer, 2nd Lt Jamin is a very nice but strict person la...just give him good attitude and discipline and he will be nice to you...3rd Sgt. faizah and temporary 3rd Sgt. Dzul is also both great guys, just dont take them for granted, 3rd Sgt. Lye is my section commander, . Last is my Platoon 1st Sgt. Jeff, he is on holiday in Beijing lor, but a nice guy.
I will post more of the Army life later....I'm very sick and tired now...actually first book out is chritmas eve but after meeting family and friends...I got no more enrgy to even press the computer switch....
Wakao...headache le...i will blog in a few day la...cause booking in on tuesday...so gd they give us block leave from now till tuesday...
Last info...My Unit is BMTC school 2/Coy RAVEN/Platoon 4/Sect. 4/Bed 13...so my ID number is R4413 and I'm the last person in the whole of the company and the number quite unlucky also...4413...
Cannot le...going to faint...PERMISSION TO FAINT SIR...THANK YOU SIR...BOom...
Recruit Quek Kian Soon
Mother's Day
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment