I'm back in Singapore
I have too much thing to blog...from camp to Holiday in KL...with many photos...but I will not upload today coz the photo not with me...
I will summarize the WGSCO camp briefly because it is not a wonderful event to blog about.
The whole camp is in such a chaotic and Slack state that I dont even will call it a camp. It more like a mass chalet to me. During the Graduation night, the members is like a lump of corpse in front of the stage while the alumni and the CMC member is on the stage trying to make them HIGH.
It failed disastrously...in the end we were SELF-HIGHING on the stage...
The whole camp is full of meeting and meeting and more meeting for the CMC members. The CMC members are so entu in their own preparation that they leave the other members on their own.
The committee lack serious preparation and all side discussion before the camp...in the end they have to do it last minute at the camp...which is too late.
All kinds of scenarios popped up...overworked...CMC overslept...ghostly grad night...prolonged assembly...games that are totally meaningless...and cliques in camp........
One look at the schedule...the alumni spot all the loophole in the camp...the committee tries to make the camp organised but it failed due to lack of communication within the committee itself...who had seen a meeting where no one talk.
Conclusion - the camp is boring, chaos and slack...All the objectives had failed...K.O.
haiz...this may be a boring blog but it is serious
I will blog on the KL trip later...it is more interesting than this...haha
see you later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment