21 November 2006

21st Nov 2006 - Last paper to go...wahahahah !!!

I'm left with the last physics paper to go, physics paper 5. Don't worry, its only for the private candidate. For school candidate, its combine into your SAP le. I having the paper on 23 of nov, but before that I will be attending the Wgsco camp tomorrow then go exam the next day then return to camp....Wahahahah. I seem not to be bother by the last paper...only 16%.

I'm more bothered by the fact that pple think I still secondary school student. That day when I return toWgs, here is the scenario...

Security guard: hey BOY (when he address my junior as GUY) why you wear home clothes.

Me: EH...I'm alumni.

Security guard: Ex-student huh? ( I believe he don't understand the word "ALUMNI" )

Me: yah.

Security guard: (Narrow his eyes and squeeze his eye-brow)...ok...(but i know he suspecting me)

...my junior laughed till like siao, -.-, I know I very short and small but no need to compare me to secondary school student bah !

Somemore my own junior thought I 17 y/o only, should I be happy?

OK...I'm 18 this year...I going to army le ok...remember everyone!

I'm going to Kuala Lumpur on the 25th Nov, with meiting, leo and his family and my bro. We call it graduating trip. We returning to Singapore on the 27th. Wj is also go on the 24th, but not with us. But, I guess we may be able to meet there.

Really look forward to the trip, I ( and wj mt kelly) are feeling so empty after last friday.
We hang around the whole Singapore.

Last friday - Town, plaza Singapura (the whole A.b&g)
Saturday - Sending Leo to hokkaiddo (WE HATE HIM) :P
Sunday - Rest...wj call me to borrow story book -.- I think he mad le
Monday - Extend passport with Wj...then we go J8 with mt and kelly
Today - Now at mt house play X box
Tomorrow - Camp
Next day - Exam - Camp
Next Next day - Camp
Next Next Next day - KL
...
...

I don't carry on le...I go play mahjong with them now...later they say I outcast

PS - LEO...You better bring gift for us...if not you...hehe...you know what will happen to you....whahahahahahahahaha

k...bb...-.-...wj fighting with a p4 boy now...childish

No comments: