Ya...I have test run every system on my blog...if anyone detect any problem pls tag me immediately...although I may not immediately see it...
The only problem is the ultra lag of the blogger.com which doesnt seem to improve after years of maintenance. And the lack of sleep, I slept only at 5am and wake up to alter the skin at 9am.
I'm begginning to doubt if I shld be doing all these at this critical period...the EVIL Alevels is just less than two weeks away...and I havent even finish revising...sianz!
Talking about Alevels, I finished my physics practical exam yesterday, it is much more easier than predicted, but still the same old story, I didnt manage to totally finish the paper...I expect it to cost me around 2 marks...at most 5 marks...pray for me!!!
I wont be around in the blogosphere and even the virtual world for at least 5 weeks from now.
Tag me or contact me via my hp. if urgent (allow at most 2weeks allowances for me to check my hp. :P )
All the best to all National Examination Taker...
Good luck to Leo, Wj, ting'er, Kelly, Ah bee, jiayi, christy, ann, and all other Wgs2004E1 taking Alevels
See you all soon...T.T
Mother's Day
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment