15 October 2011

Tribute to Friends Who Messed With My Life. LOL :)





Haha.

Next week is my hell week in for Year 3 Sem 1, yet I am feeling a sense of happiness and peacefulness swept across me throughout this past 1 week. Maybe because I finally drew a conclusion to myself for everything that happened over last academic year. Chaotic year but now I finally is able to let it go.

I have to admit that I am someone who will absorb in everything that is happening around me especially if it involves my friends. And I think those people who know me will know that I have a deep meaning for the word "friends".

I may not show it but sometime I need time to myself to sort out all my thoughts as I am too MESSED out by all my friends' feeling/actions. Not emotional but its just too tiring when I have to think through everyones' body languages and verbal information to understand what they are trying to convey better. So tiring that I will not be able to enjoy myself if I do not let all those negative energies out!

So to appreciate all those assholes that MESSED up my life before (from the past till now). I will post photos that include these ASSHOLES. They may not look exactly like asshole but close enough!

My beloved ABG Bro and Sis (2001 to 2011 - Happy 10th Anniversary!)
Leonard, Weijie, Meiting, Jiayi, Bee, Kelly, Sherry

Our first group photo

ABG Guys

These are the assholes that messed my life for 10 years and still counting. Done lots of senseless stuffs together for the past decade. Always there for each other.

WGSCO (2002-2004) & AWGSCO (2005 to 2011) Peeps

The Pioneer Batch Chinese Orchestra
The Pioneer WGSCO EXCO

My younger Bros and Sis of 笛子 Section. (Freak I feel damn old)
The Black Army of AWGSCO

This is the place where I have my first taste of Planning, Execution and Leadership. The place where I first shaped my style/mentality of working. The place where I received guidance, character building and interpersonal skills.

Fellow NSF assholes! (2006-2011)
Super assholes: Junjie, Sean, Wen Tian, Chee Wee, Joel, Yee loong, Jonathan and Shaik


The NSF




Run, run and run!

Yearly Meet up for Talking Cock

The place where I learned and experienced the most. Combined with a group of cockster who I don't think I will ever forget.

Hall 12 K Family
Super Assholes: Cecilia, Liwen, Jiaqing, Jiahao, Ziyuan, Leonard, Swee Lian, Xinwei, Nicole, Kum Boon and Stanley
Knuckles 2009
Kriffin 2010
Kiyo 2011
Kriffin Closing Night
K Redang Trip 2011
The K Family!

This batch of people did not just mess up my life.
THEY FREAKED MY LIFE.
I won't be still in NTU without this group of great people.
I will miss them next time.

Camp aXIIom 1.0 Main Committee 2011
Super assholes: Charmaine, Jona, Liwen, Jiaqing, Jiahao and Nicole

Top 3
Top 5
Our Committee

These guys make me see the world.
They help me see the bigger picture.
The best committee I ever been in.


Thanks everyone for messing up my life!

1 comment:

mei ting said...

i see my name, i see my name! hahaa, and i realised all the pictures damn old can.. no recent ones already?