Free Willy - How far would you go for a friend?
This is my one of my all-time favourite movie. I remember I used to keep bugging my mum to rent the LD for don't know how many dozen times so that I can watch it over and over again. I even search like crazy for the soundtrack CD about 10 years ago after the movie is released for about a decade.
And I FOUND IT !
Found it in a small second-hand CD shop in Marsiling. I was like damn happy that time. Now whenever I listen to the songs or watch the movie I will feel exactly the same when I was young. Hahaha. Sorry but I'm sort of born to remember stuff like this.
Here you go guys, a music video with my favourite ending scene in it (I replay this scene every time I watch it).
This is the actual ending scene clip which I cannot embed due to restriction. Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWbVkxxUljg
Haha. I watched tonnes of cartoons and movies when I was a kid. Maybe that is why I seldom watch any movie now, I think I hit my life quota for movie. I used to love these Warner Brothers or Disney Movies that send powerful message of Love, Family, Friendship and etc. Free Willy series together with Mighty Ducks series sort of shape my idea of friendship.
But nowadays, there is hardly any movie that has a meaning behind it. Those Disney movies become shows of kissing galore, I suspect that they think love have to be displayed by the physical action of intimacy. If that is the case, do l have to keep grabbing people around me and kiss them every minute?
I will try to search for mighty ducks clips and share it with you guys if possible.
Enjoy the simple happiness! Anyone interested in a Free Willy movie marathon? Haha.
Mother's Day
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment