23 March 2008

Woohoo...A Fresh Start !








Waha...Some Wallaby photo from stanley (I didnt upload those during exercise)...I will upload mine next time...hehe...

A brand new start for me.

Out goes all the bad and the devil thingy.

Welcome the angel and sunshine with spread arms.

I promise to lead a Healthy and FIT lifestyle once again.

With endurance and perseverance, I shall EXCEL.

I found myself back after doing 500 skipping and running around some route near the Singapore Sport School.

Must do more exercise CONSISTANTLY, understood what 2LT Chong says -> Skipping is definitely a killer.

Once again I shall face the big brother of NAPFA -> IPPT *lagi worse* WAHAHAHAH *evil laughter*

IPPT on the 110408 and will "invade" TEKONG on the 210408.

BTW...

WJ going to INDIA for Ex. (cannot say, can say also dont tell you...wahahahah) tomorrow for two weeks, so BON VOYAGE. Must drink like a toilet bowl, damn hot there. Imagine he bring back an Indian wife...WT Fish...

kk...I going for Dinner lo...stay tune for more update...out...beZZZZzzZZzZz *Radio static*

Kilo Sierra - I will prevail...

No comments: