06 March 2008

Clockwise moment = Anti-clockwise moment

Feeling low and moody these few days...

Why is balancing not as easy as the Newton's law?
If I can solve a 20 marks physics question on torque, why can't I balance my life as easily as what I do for these question?

But something is similar, the more different forces acting on the object the harder it is to solve the question. Harder doesn't mean difficult or impossible, it is just tedious. This is so true for balancing of life.

The more lives you are involved in, the harder it is to balance every life.

I thought that I'm if everyone is happy, I will be happy. It's very true and I'm happy to know that my thought is correct.

But there is the problem. How can everyone be happy?

Hahaha...just something from my routine reflection. I found out that I have be neglecting some of my lives when trying to make my other lives better. I feel weird.

I treat everyone truthfully, but are they doing so? Are they wearing mask?

But still, Naive or Stupid, I don't care, I will stand by my belief.

No worry, it just some random thought.

I will still be Kian Soon.

The Same, Old, Stupid and childish Kian Soon.

It doesn't matter what you think of me. I believe what my heart says.

Kilo Sierra.

No comments: