30 March 2008

WAhhh ARRrH LaAAaHhH WooWoo

DETENTION BARRACK !!!



Two NSF Officer...the only two !

NSF goes Wrong

Ian goes Crazy !!!
The past week is like a 8 days work week.
I don't remember catching the bus out of camp at ALL!!!
Stayed in on Thursday with Wentian, Siow, TK and JJ. Have a couple dose of basketball and soccer after a heavy MacSpicy meal dinner(THanks Yeeloong for his delivery)...feel SHIOK...everyone almost puked.
Bathe and played online pool with Wentian and Siow, JJ an TK is challenging each other on some marvel capcom shit. Slept around 0100hrs to 0200hrs.
Wake up at 0600hrs (WHY WE WAKE UP THAT EARLY ???), play online pool again before heading to the cookhouse to beg the auntie for some breakfast coz we didnt indent.
CookHouse auntie always very good one (hhaha...), so we got our heavy western breakfast.
And guess what...Me, WT and TK went for our 3km liferun after the meal...shit...almost puked again.
Went for badminton with WT and SHAIK after the run.
SIAO KIA !!!
CRAZY Right...I think WT more Siao, he play every sport like no tomorrow like that...I guess is bcoz he OCS-trained le.
hAHA..but still feel energetic sia...I going for my 500 skipping lo...
O..btw...above are the photos from our unit NE tour.
BB,
Kilo Sierra...I will never give up

No comments: