If I'm not wrong, I haven't update the status of my university enrolment last year and the outcome of the interview by NTU Physics' professor Alfred (if i remember the name correctly).
YESSSSSS, I got a place in NTU, Bachelor in Science (hons)(Physics and applied Physics).
Wahahahahah...I'm going to be undergraduate lo, cant imagine it man...DA XUE SHENG...
Anyway, the Chief Of Army, MG NEO KIAN HONG (imagine military music in the background) is going to visit our camp tomorrow, and we were all busy preparing for the visit. The last time he visited when I was in camp is last April and he hold a conference all the way to midnight 1am. And we doing the logistics support have to wait for him to go home before we can pack up...hope that this time round he can take the visit more lightly....
I hope I didnt violated the SAF code of conduct for blogging of SAF stuff here...I phrase everything nicely and carefully lo.
Ya...one important thing I forget to highlight....I attended the one star kayaking course over one of the January weekend and got my one star certification. Wahahahah....finally got it...now aiming to go on to two star, one of the newly posted in recruit (junjie) in my unit also hold an one star certification...so we thinking of going for the two star together...
Yesterday, I CONFIRMED my lack of talent and interest in LITERATURE as shaik (unit mate) send me the link to his and sean's peom "blog". I read Shaik's first...mmmm....okok...understand every single word SEPARATELY but not when put together...then I proceeded to Sean's....?!?!?!....I'm I reading some foreign language???...I told them this morning and they say theirs is the simplest of all poems....ok...they make me feel so good and proud of myself !!!...
Low morale already....if anyone of you dont understand my English here pls tag and tell me so that I can either hire a Raffles JC editor or shut down the whole blog....
Lastly...I noticed the lack of pple tagging in my blog...pls la...auto a bit...if visit...type a few word for me la...at least I wont suspect the counter is malfunctioning...
hahaha...laugh oftenly...be happy...bye
K S QUEK
Mother's Day
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment