New blog skin, this time round just grab someone work and alter just a bit, but still I will give credit to the one that came out with the design.
Off goes the slideshow, music and all the stupid clicking. What I want now is just simplicity. Relink all my friends after their persistent nagging on my tagboard.
New title: Fusion of LiVes
This is to remind and also others that our life is not stand alone. I agreed that everyone should control and choose their own life but life of mine may loop with the life of yours and interwine with the life of him and knot with the life of hers.
So, understand that you not only determine you own life but you also shape others life and vice versa. Make sure you shape theirs with heart, they will do so to you. If their life is happy, yours will be happy.
Talking about these, remind me of the the newly released Jap movie "L change the world". L said: "No matter how gifted you are, you cannot change the world alone". This sentence immediately etched into my brain heart lung etc etc etc. I only realised the importance of teamwork after entering army, but at least I realised and Im proud to say that there are things that I gained out of my NSF life: Friendships, Teamwork and Leadership.
To someone out there: You better wake up from your idea and realise that you are not the greatest and respect others!!!
Signing off
KS
Mother's Day
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment