Wow...i was amazed that the counter actually hit 800+, I thought since I'm not updating anymore, the graph should have reach a plateau.
Nevermind, since I'm here, why not just update the whole last six months? BEAR WITH IT !!!
Let's see......ok.........
I'm posted to HQ ALTI as the Logistics Support Asst, actually lots of shit to do but one good point is the freedom that we get. Not just being able to booked out everyday. But also able to choose what kind of life and activities we want to have in our two years of NSF years.
Some pple choose to lead a simple, relax, clerical life or pple like me will be wanting to lead a more fulfilling two years (since two years is given to the SAF, why not get something out of it right?).
Haha...I managed to get myself to tag along with an officer of mine to Australia for Exercise Wallaby 2008...to see the armour in action, although my Mdm also offer Taiwan's Exercise Starlight but they are afraid that the two exercises are too close and some procedures may screwed up so asking me to choose only one, so I chose Wallaby. Many people say i crazy, choose the xiong one but I never regretted it man, it was one hell of experience.
Thanks MAJ LOW, MAJ JOYCELYN, 1WO DAS for making this trip possible for me,
Thanks MAJ LOW again, LTC NG CHAN CHEOK, SSG Aaron Poh, 1WO CHRIS, 2WO Kumar, SSG TAN, fellow NSF: Terry and Stanley and all the NSmen for making this trip a fruitful and enjoying experience for me.
Then after I came back from the Exercise, I was tasked to return to Pulau Tekong for a despatch with shaik and sean. It was damn fun, we talk cock and sing army song in the mindef despatch bus and Sg Hing is the driver for the day....going at a Ferrari speed of 50km/h...and I celebrate my one year in army back in the place where I first join the Army. Quite meaningful.
The New Year started sadly for our unit as one of our fellow officer collapsed and passed away while participating in the camp's life run. Military funeral was held for him. Second time attending military funeral since joining the army.
But, life still goes on.
Completed my ATP shoot and Combat Shoot, no marksmanship for me but at least I passed.
My unit is getting more and more exciting and lively and our unit continue to expand. More and more NSF, and more interaction between the NSF now. Eat together, Thwang together, Talk cock together...more and more like other unit...
HAHA...getting a bit long winded....but lastly I'm going back for my BMT recourse. This time I will complete it...
I think I stop here le...these are some of the major events...willl try to update the funny stuff and trivial happening next time....BYE
LCP QUEK KIAN SOON
A HAPPY NSF
Mother's Day
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment