After more then one year of eye-popping session with the blog skin, I finally make it back. I almost feel like abandoning the whole blog. I personally think that this skin is quite nice, except for the background music. It dont seen to load and keep buffering when it does load in a million years. pls left some advice in the tagboard if you know how to solve this problem. This bleach Anime theme is selected after I got addicted to it this year.
Year 2005 is a sad year and 2006 is a tough year, but unable to share with you guy those "Korean drama" of mine...I dont think it wise to share now after such a long time...pple might think I a "bit" retarded.
So let's move on...government like to say this...I will start blogging on the lastest event...though not frequently for now...my Alevels is coming...must study...somemore the NS is catching me on 16 of dec 2006...cant even relax a bit...
So its late or shld say very early now...must go sleep le...bb
P.S...pls vandalise the tagboard...it is there for you to do so...dont leave without scribbling some comments...but no vulgarities and R21 stuff...I'm a good boy and still not of age...hahahah...nitez
Mother's Day
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment