11 May 2008

Y-Junction


Photo from WeiJie, edited with PhotoShop. It's his first time using it.

Third book-out.

Tiring week for Dragon Platoon 1.

Pass my BTP with Marksmenship (28/32). Wahahaha...so happy...clap clap...

Spent two days at the range.

Completed 4km route march along Tekong Highway, I like route march the most. Can sing song loud loud.

Done grenade drill throw, damn funny...laugh till stomach pain.

I will be doing the grenade SFG 87 live throw this coming week...feel damn excited.

I'm approaching a Y-Junction, very very near.

I'm glad that it is not a roundabout. Definitely not.

But which path should I take now.
One is a well-pathed road, flat and straight and boring for the next few mile but end with more junction leading to other roads and paths.

Another is a hilly and muddy trek for the next few mile, scenery is interesting but darkness prevent me from seeing beyond it.

I hope I can made up my mind before i reached the junction.

Kilo Sierra...fallen down but continue to get back up

No comments: