haha...finally got the time to come back and sweep the dust from my blog...
Yup...to all those JC teachers that keep cheating on those poor student...
UNIVERSITY IS NOT MORE RELAX THAN JC !!!
There is so much to do that I feel so overwhelmed. I wish I could take part in everything, but there is just not enough of time and space to do so. Gave up ODAC subcomm today, feel quite disappointed but at the same time feel much lighter. Now, I hope I can focused on hall life and school life.
There is just too much...
Oh ya...now I'm staying in Hall 12, a nice place to stay in. But getting a hall next year is as difficult as getting GPA higher than 4.5. Academic worry is holding me back in participating actively in my CCAs.
Screwed up my first lab report this week, still got tonnes of report and tutorial to complete. But I need to get my life back, still looking for the pivot point. Week 4, and I still have not maximise my space and time.
I hope to find enjoyment in studying soon...before I aim to become a backpacker or farmer again...hahahah...kidding la...
Haha...need to so my work le...see you guys soon...
Kilosierra - Defragmentation
There is just too much...
Oh ya...now I'm staying in Hall 12, a nice place to stay in. But getting a hall next year is as difficult as getting GPA higher than 4.5. Academic worry is holding me back in participating actively in my CCAs.
Screwed up my first lab report this week, still got tonnes of report and tutorial to complete. But I need to get my life back, still looking for the pivot point. Week 4, and I still have not maximise my space and time.
I hope to find enjoyment in studying soon...before I aim to become a backpacker or farmer again...hahahah...kidding la...
Haha...need to so my work le...see you guys soon...
Kilosierra - Defragmentation
No comments:
Post a Comment