

Yeah...it's been one year plus since I last take the plane.
Finally going off for a nice holiday.
Will be exploring the South-Western part of Australia.
Just like what Yeeloong said, there is going to be lots of my first time in this trip.
First 100% self plan. 100% self navigation.
The rest I can't wait to find out myself.
.
Just packed my backpack (Deuter Gobi 65 +10), and it almost freaking filled to the "brim". It is damn heavy, I just pray that it won't exceed the limit. For those young boy crying over your field pack weight in tekong, wait till you try mine. If not for the previous Tekong route-march training and the support given by deuter backpack...I think I would have broke my spine when I first try to heave it to my shoulder.
.
I will be meeting my trip mate (Jesslyn and JiaLu) tomorrow morning for a final check before making our way to the Budget Airport.
.
Lastly, just like what Jesslyn wrote in her blog.
.
JUST IN CASE, in case only la~
.
Just hope to tell all those that happen to walk with me in any part of my life:
.
It's been great knowing you guys.
All of you play a part in shaping the Kian Soon today.
A Kian Soon that is able to appreciate.
Thank you!
.
Hello guys (waving my hand !)...just in case only la, don't think too much la. I'm not eloping k.
HAHAHAHA...bye guys...
.
Good Day AUSSIE~~~
.
KiloSierra - Keeping my Faith
No comments:
Post a Comment