Did I mentioned that I'm out of job for...*let me see*...5 FREAKING day?
I 'm so free everyday that I started to do things that normal healthy boy wouldn't be doing.
I started to look at my leg hair...ruffles them and try to arrange them pointing to the same direction...-.-" (btw...believe me, it's quite impossible). Luckily there is no stand by leg hair in the army...
I surf lots of blog from Singapore to keep myself informed of the latest Singapore Teenagers news, I guess I miss out lots of fun out there when I decided to quit my JC 4 years ago.
I'm determined to fully enjoy my university life after being deprived of school life for so long, I do enjoy my army life, but it's just different.
I'm going to try thing I have never try before, BTW I have never step into a club before, and I seriously do not know any of the club location. Yup, I'm impressed yet horrified of myself when I found out the number of regular teen's stuff (nothing illegal or sexual) that I have never done before. Imagine if I die right now, I will cry in my coffin (please install a water pump!)...
I'm gonna stay in NTU Hostel, anybody wanna share a room? You must be a guy, even though I prefer a girl...haha...and Singaporean please...
I'm joining NTU ODAC Freshmen Orientation Overseas Trip (FOOT), and anybody wanna join too?...this you can be either sex...I seriously "no preference" *Grins from ear to ear*...
Best if you wanna stay in hostel and wanna join NTU ODAC FOOT...drop me a message straight away...hahah
I happen to surf this blog...here...this blogger (ronald) is seriously hilarious...I like his sense of humour.
I will go back to my blog surfing...
KiloSierra - greedy for more excitement
Mother's Day
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment